Beach replenishment has been very good to Cape May. Every two years since 1990, the Army Corps of Engineers has moved sand from the ocean floor to the shore, creating a beach where once there was none. This year, they did something a little different.
This past winter’s beach replenishment in Cape May is going to need a little extra work. An experimental method to move the sand around produced an unexpected and unwelcomed byproduct.
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But Needs Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Ribbon Cutting To Open Jersey Shore For Memorial Day Weekend Makes Guinness Book Of World Records
- South Jersey Man Charged With Multiple Sexual Assaults
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta