Crawley admitted to police that she was on a crack binge when she put her newborn daughter inside a cardboard box that was left on North 27th Street last December.
Patricia Crawley, 33, admitted to police that she put her newborn daughter inside the cardboard box that was left on North 27th Street a few days before Christmas, last year.
Patricia “Dina” Crawley, 33, was arrested on Wednesday around 3:45 p.m. in the 2700 block of Croskey Street.
The community came together at the West Poplar Apartments on Thursday for a baby shower to support Baby Noel.
Hundreds from across the country have reached out to help Baby Noel, the newborn baby girl found in a box in North Philadelphia a few days before Christmas, and now you can too.
One local woman is throwing a party to help out a newborn found in a cardboard box on the streets of Philadelphia last week.
Philadelphia’s DHS has released a statement about baby Noel in response to the outpouring of support for the little girl, who was found abandoned in a cardboard box in North Philadelphia on Wednesday.
- Emergency Drill To Take Place At Fairmont Station Of Broad Street Subway
- Bank Embezzler Pays Steep Prices After Lying Her Way To A 1 Day Sentencing
- Author Explains How To Cut Plastic Out Of Your Life
- Pennsylvania Indicting Grand Jury Option Used In Chester County Murder
- Free Library Of Philadelphia Works To Attract Millennials