There hasn’t been much to like about the 2012 Eagles. It’s been frustrating, disappointing, teeth-gnashing nine-game miasma of recurring mistakes. It’s also turned into a countdown as to the final games of Andy Reid’s 14-year tenure in an exhaustive 3-6 march that can’t end fast enough.
For Josh Crompton, who suffered a stroke at the age of 31 this past April, it all could have ended with “Tiny Dancer.”
Eagles defensive tackle Mike Patterson is back at the team’s facility two days after suffering a seizure at practice.
Chris discusses liberals in the media turning away from President Obama. He talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday, CBS 3′s Beasley Reece about Mike Patterson and Hunter Pence and former Chairman of the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board, Jonathan Newman, about privatizing the state stores.
Mike Patterson has a tangling of blood vessels in his brain that will need treatment. Eagles team trainer Rick Burkholder says the Eagles are consulting with doctors at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
Eagles Defensive Tackle Mike Patterson Diagnosed With Brain Condition Following Seizure At Training Camp
Philadelphia Eagles defensive tackle Mike Patterson will likely require further treatment following Wednesday’s seizure at training camp.
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Exclusive: I-Team Uncovers What Prayer-Healing Family Told Police After Son’s Death
- Parents, Students And Teachers Rally As School Budget Woes Continue
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta