Today, the Glenn L. Martin Museum at Baltimore’s Martin State Airport is a treasure trove of American aviation history.
Assistant US attorney Salvatore Astolfi says James Gautieri homed in on a police helicopter near Northeast Philadelphia Airport and flashed the cockpit many times, hitting Lt. Anthony Ginaldi (left) right in the eyes.
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Electric Companies Prepare For Summer Usage Spike
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Governor Corbett Faces Off Against NCAA
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects