Automobile Dealers Association of Greater Philadelphia
For carmakers, it’s a tough balance, making a connected car that still keeps those inside (and out) safe.
It’s a tradition as old as the Mummers.
A web site that gathers car-buying data for consumers says buyers will only get a little more than five percent off the sticker price now, compared with about nine percent they got in late December.
The Philadelphia Auto Show will return to the Pennsylvania Convention Center beginning on Saturday.
This year’s show will take full advantage of the newly expanded Convention Center with more than one million square feet of space, plus an additional 500,000 square feet of related exhibit hall space, say organizers.
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Funds To Preserve Land In Chester County
- Bala Cynwyd Library To Official Open Doors After Renovation
- Author Looks At Meaning Of Being Disabled, Strength Of Conviction
- Positively Philadelphia: A Brooklyn Flea Market Hops To Philadelphia
- Villanova Graduates Largest Group Of Female Engineering