Police say 16-year-old Natalie Woollerton was reported missing Wednesday.
The American Academy of Pediatrics would like all children screened for autism twice by the age of two. Warning signs include babies who don’t babble at nine months and one-year-olds who don’t point to toys.
AutisMate lets children with the disorder improve their social and communication skills through video, pictures and voice recordings.
Teachers hurled insults like “bastard,” “tard,” “damn dumb” and “a hippo in a ballerina suit.” A bus driver threatened to slap one child, while a bus monitor told another, “Shut up, you little dog.”
Police in Bensalem are asking for the public’s help in locating a missing autistic child.
The mother of an autistic child in New Jersey tried to break the world record for most people simultaneously blowing bubbles across multiple locations Friday.
- Emergency Drill To Take Place At Fairmont Station Of Broad Street Subway
- Bank Embezzler Pays Steep Prices After Lying Her Way To A 1 Day Sentencing
- Author Explains How To Cut Plastic Out Of Your Life
- Pennsylvania Indicting Grand Jury Option Used In Chester County Murder
- Free Library Of Philadelphia Works To Attract Millennials