Auditor General Jack Wagner
It’s the second weekend in December, and a traditional event in New York brings with it political speculation.
Auditor General Jack Wagner says as recently as April of this year, his auditors were rebuffed in the effort to get information about electronic benefit transfer cards from the Department of Welfare.
Pennsylvania’s auditor general says more than a billion dollars in tobacco settlement funds intended for health-related programs have been quietly raided to balance the state budget in recent years.
A Rendell spokesman says the governor will go along with the smaller bond issue approved by treasurer Rob McCord.
- Local Non-Profit To Name ‘Best Storyteller In Philadelphia’
- Philadelphia Remains 5th Largest City In Country
- Historical Monument To Overlook Graves Of Veterans In Philadelphia
- Author Hopes To Lure People Back Into Studying History With Book On Civil War
- Philadelphia To See Economic Boost From NCAA Lacrosse Championships
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...