Audenried High School
Hope Moffett, the Philadelphia public school teacher who was once confined to a “rubber room,” is going public again with her criticism of the School District of Philadelphia.
Hope Moffett is still in limbo, assigned each day to an administrative room, often called derisively “the rubber room”, rather than her classroom at Audenried High School.
The School District of Philadelphia wants to fire teacher Hope Moffett, the Audenried High School teacher who has spoken out against plans to convert her school to a charter school.
For the first time, Philadelphia schools chief Arlene Ackerman is publicly weighing in on the case of the teacher in the district’s so-called “rubber room.”
Philadelphia school officials have recommended that Hope Moffett — who for weeks has been disciplined in the district’s so-called “rubber room” for her outspokenness — be fired.
Audenried High School teacher Hope Moffett has not taught a class in more than a week while the school district makes a decision on how to discipline her.
- Local Red Cross Sends Help To Oklahoma Tornado Disaster Area
- 2 Injured After Car Slams Into Wall Outside Yeadon Fire Department
- Study: Obesity Rates Highest Among Transportation Workers
- Penalty Phase Begins In Kaboni Savage Murder Case
- Judge To Decide In Several Weeks Whether To Throw Out Corbett’s Case Against NCAA
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...