A judge has ruled an auction house cannot sell Kobe Bryant memorabilia offered by the NBA star’s mother while courts sort out where the case should be decided.
See the complete list of items you can bid on in the Phillies Phantastic Auction, including dinner with Charlie Manuel and Anthony Gargano, or a bullpen session with Cole Hamels.
A rare 148-year-old baseball card discovered at a rural Maine yard sale has been auctioned for $92,000.
By Jim Donovan: Going, going, almost gone! This Friday and Saturday (Feb 8 and 9) dozens of items that have been held by the Pennsylvania Treasury in its Bureau of Unclaimed Property will be auctioned […]
A pair of shoes worn and then autographed by the late Michael Jackson have been safely returned to their owner after they had been stolen from a Center City Hotel.
Pete Rose’s copy of the 1990 agreement in which he accepted a lifetime ban from baseball failed to sell at auctio
Curt Schilling auction begins today, but no bloody sock.
Computers, speaker systems, that once belonged to Curt Schilling’s video game are on the auction block.
The newly renovated Bucks County Playhouse in New Hope has been an inspiration for several local artists and their work will be available for you to buy Saturday night from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. during an event designed to raise money for the theater.
On September 21st and 22nd, Morphy’s auctioned off The Adolf Grenke Breweriana Collection, including rare beer cans, beer taps advertising signs.
A pair of skeletons for sale at a Pennsylvania auction house went for more than a couple of bones.
Experts say they’ve found one of the biggest, most exciting finds in the history of sports card collecting, a discovery probably worth millions.
A Connecticut family is planning on selling a legendary Lou Gehrig baseball.
The Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office is auctioning off a plane seized from a Colorado man who used it to fly methamphetamine he picked up in Las Vegas into the area.
Officials say a collection of rare and historic naval flags, including one banner that flew nearly two centuries ago on the USS Constitution, has netted a total of $784,500 following an auction in Philadelphia.
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta