Attorney Jennifer Clarke
The Department of State announced on Friday that it has created a new, more accessible photo ID just for voting. The announcement came less than five days before the ACLU lawsuit to overturn the law was expected to go to trial in Harrisburg.
- Free Library Of Philadelphia Works To Attract Millennials
- Officials: Montgomery County Likely To Lose $24 Million
- Local Graduate Stays Focused As Father, Mother Undergo Kidney Transplant Surgery
- Firefighters Rescue Victim Trapped Inside Radnor Township Blaze
- Health: New Technology Makes Dentist Visit Easier