A former Penn State University coach and two other university employees have been charged in connection with a child sex abuse case that allegedly took place at the school.
Montgomery County District Attorney Risa Ferman has no opponent in today’s primary and likely will not have one in the Fall as she seeks re-election to another four years in office, but she’s stockpiling a lot of cash, fueling speculation about her future.
New Jersey Attorney General Paula Dow has announced a new policy that lifts many restrictions on the use of stun guns by law enforcement.
Governor Rendell says he believes a legal brief filed by Attorneys General from several states — including Pennsylvania — in support of Arizona’s immigration law, is ‘politically motivated.’
- New Pantry Program Provides Fresh, Healthy Food To Those In Need
- Man In Critical Condition After Port Richmond Stabbing
- Christie Can Set NJ Election Date, Lawyers Argue
- Philadelphia Man Finds Sinkhole Filled With Green Ooze
- Sea Isle City Residents Prove They’re Stronger Than Sandy As Rebuilding Efforts Continue
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...