Atlantic City Expressway
The good news is that you won’t be facing any construction delays this weekend.
The accident happened around 2 p.m. on Friday at milemarker 19 in the eastbound lanes in Hamilton Township.
Several horses have been safely removed from the Atlantic City Expressway after causing a traffic jam Monday night.
Construction has begun on the 18-month project to widen the westbound Atlantic City Expressway from two to three lanes in the seven-mile stretch between the Hammonton and Winslow/Route 73 exits.
Owners of 147 vehicles owing at least $200 are being told to pay up by February 7th.
Anthony Ariemma says taking out the brochures, which feature a picture of only a woman’s face and lips, violates the First Amendment.
Atlantic City International Airport doesn’t have any regularly scheduled international service, but officials hope an expansion project that opened this week will change that.
Traffic along the Atlantic City Expressway was backed up for miles Friday as home owners at the shore worked their way to the barrier islands.
The Christie Administration announced that tolls will be suspended on the northbound Garden State Parkway and westbound Atlantic City Expressway starting at 6 a.m. Sunday.
Authorities say a woman was killed and two other people were hurt when a car traveling on a southern New Jersey highway suddenly left the road and flipped over.
The call boxes that dot the Atlantic City Expressway are headed for the scrap heap, being replaced by signs with a phone number to call for help.
The South Jersey Transportation Authority, which operates the highway, said crews will start removing the boxes Monday and replace them with road signs that provide drivers with a telephone number to call for assistance.
The South Jersey Transportation Authority is first going after owners of vehicles with New Jersey plates — individuals or businesses that owe more than $200 in unpaid tolls.
Crews are in the final phases of extending the third westbound lane on the AC Expressway from the Garden State Parkway to Hammonton.
A South Jersey man was arrested on Monday after motorists made numerous complaints about a suspicious looking “police car” that was driving erratically on the Atlantic City Expressway.
- City Council OKs Law Requiring Parental Supervision of Teens at Tanning Salons
- Police: Boy Chained To Table For Not Finishing Dinner
- Phila. Charter Schools Urge City and State To Increase Education Funding Citywide
- Study: Kids Exposed To Air Pollution At Young Age At Higher Risk Of Hyperactivity
- Delaware County SPCA Offering Free Pet Adoptions For Vets And Military Families
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta