Atlantic City Electric
Atlantic City Electric announced it will be offering free trees to customers its Arbor Day Foundation Program.
PECO says they have restored power to more than 90-percent of people who lost power during Sandy, but still about 50,000 outages remain.
Many regional utilities are estimating that the last of their customers will be back online by Sunday.
A mandatory evacuation order has been added for parts of Bensalem, Pa.
PECO spokesman Ben Armstrong said thousands lost power last night, but most of them were back online by the morning.
Officials from Atlantic City Electric say they have successfully restored service to all customers who lost power as a result of last weeks violent storms.
Amidst record-breaking heat, the forecast is calling for more severe storms on Saturday and Sunday in South Jersey and Delaware, and Atlantic City Electric and Delmarva warn residents to be prepared.
It was a busy night for repair crews in South Jersey. Atlantic City Electric managed to restore power to some 10,000 customers overnight.
From uprooted trees to tattered power lines, southern New Jersey bore the brunt of Friday night’s storm. And three days later, much of Atlantic County remains in the dark.
Several out-of-state utility companies are pitching in to help Atlantic City Electric restore power to more than 100,000 customers.
Utility crews were working feverishly to restore electrical service to thousands of customers in Southern New Jersey who were still without power late Sunday night, one day after severe thunderstorms ripped through the region, causing widespread damage and power outages.
There were still a number of outages in our area following the weekend winter storm.
There are still some lingering power outages and travel concerns in the aftermath of Hurricane Irene.
The latest power outages reported around the Delaware Valley.
A few days after Hurricane Irene shutdown the Delaware Valley, the region is slowly getting back to normal. Here is a list of outage and transportation updates as of Tuesday morning.
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta