The University of Delaware has a proud tradition of sending players to the NFL, and this year they have three hoping to make the jump to pros, including linebacker Paul Worrilow.
Frank Gore ran for a pair of second-half touchdowns and the 49ers rebounded from a 17-0 deficit to beat the Atlanta Falcons 28-24 in the NFC championship game Sunday, sending San Francisco to the Super Bowl for the first time since 1995.
Chris awaits tommorrow’s report on gun violence from Vice-President Joe Biden, he reviews the weekends NFL playoff matchups and the Golden Globe awards, and he explains the evolution from the Obamacare mandate to a mandate “plus.” He also talks to Michael Bronstein and Colin Hanna about the fight to raise the debt ceiling.
Matt Bryant kicked a 49-yard field goal with 8 seconds left and the Atlanta Falcons bounced back after blowing a 20-point lead in the fourth quarter, defeating Russell Wilson and the gutty Seattle Seahawks 30-28 in an NFC divisional playoff game Sunday.
Matt Ryan threw three touchdowns passes and the Falcons defense handed New York its first regular-season shutout since 1996, stifling the Giants 34-0 on Sunday.
Michael Turner had a tiebreaking 3-yard touchdown run in the fourth quarter, Matt Bryant kicked four field goals and the Atlanta Falcons beat the Dallas Cowboys 19-13 on Sunday night to extend their run as the NFL’s only unbeaten team.
Matt Ryan’s roots are deep in the Philadelphia area.
Both teams are coming off a bye, which favors the Eagles if you consider history. They’ve never lost a regular-season game after a week off under Reid, going 13-0 since 1999.
Officials with both the City of Philadelphia and the Eagles are watching the path of Hurricane Sandy, and Eagles officials say at this point Sunday’s game at the Linc is still a “go.”
By Merrill Reese: As we all know, the Eagles have a pass-first offense, but this might be a week to emphasize their greatest weapon namely LeSean “Shady” McCoy. Check the Falcons defensive play-by-play and you’ll find […]
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – When asked how many concussions he suffered in his career as a professional NFL football player for the Atlanta Falcons Tim Green had a hard time coming up with a concrete answer. “Honestly, […]
Chris talks to the four top candidates running for the Republican nomination for Senate in Pennsylvania, Tom Smith, Steve Welch, Sam Rohrer, and David Christian. He talks to Congressman Ron Paul about his run for President. He also discusses Mitt Romney’s visit to Delaware County yesterday and his stance on extending lower interest on student loans.
Buffalo safety Bryan Scott, who starred at Central Bucks High School East in Doylestown before going to Penn State, is now in his ninth season in the NFL.
One day after the Eagles lost to Atlanta 35-31 down in Georgia, the team updated the status of quarterback Michael Vick.
By Merrill Reese: Michael Vick went out with an injury late in the third quarter and the Eagles relinquished a ten point lead and lost to the Falcons in Atlanta 35-31. The defense had a […]
- AC's Revel Exits Bankruptcy Court
- South Jersey Police Officer Rescues Man From Burning Home
- Gov. Christie Orders Flags In New Jersey To Be Flown Half-Staff In Mourning of Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- CBS News Reporter Sharyl Attkisson Says Her Computers May Have Been Tampered With
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...