Athletics manager Bob Melvin still believes he witnessed a home run, and nothing will change his mind. Unfortunately, there’s nothing he can do about it.
More and more young athletes who switch from season to season, going from sport to sport are being asked by adults to push harder and harder. The result is overuse injuries that need rehab and treatments, not unlike their adult counterparts.
When it comes to extra-curricular sports, the benefits often extend beyond the playing field. Now, the government wants to make sure all students have equal access to social and health benefits, cultivated through athletics.
DETROIT (AP) — A dropped fly, two wild pitches and a little smooch for the baseball by a relieved reliever. Then Don Kelly brought it all to an end with a simple fly ball. Kelly […]
It’s nearly time for student athletes to begin pre-season training and a local expert urges coaches and parents to keep an eye out for eating or over training issues.
A new survey indicates many kids are feeling a lot of pressure when it comes to team sports.
by KYW’s Dr. Marciene Mattleman Jane Brody, writing in the New York Times, wishes that more kids would move away from their computers and iPods and devote time to physical activity. But many youngsters, encouraged […]
- Police: Suspect Drug Employee With Vehicle While Fleeing After Robbery
- Philadelphia Hosts US Mayors For Discussion on Technology and Government
- Hurricane Forecast: Another Busy Atlantic Season
- CDC Says Majority Of Sandy Victims Drowned
- City Council OKs Law Requiring Parental Supervision of Teens at Tanning Salons
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta