A reward of up to $15,000 is being offered for information leading to an arrest in a series of arson fires at a $216 million residential complex under construction at Temple University.
Federal and local investigators are on the lookout for someone who is setting fires at the construction site of a new dormitory on Temple University’s campus.
Bucks County DA David Heckler is hoping some alert citizens can help detectives put together a timeline on where the suspects were before and after the alleged murder.
The investigation into the murder of a Hilltown Township, Bucks County man is continuing.
US senator Bob Menendez (D-NJ) believes there is growing support for reinstating a national ban on assault weapons.
The feds say nearly two dozen people have been charged in a large illegal gun trafficking investigation in Philadelphia.
Attorney General Eric Holder continued to show contempt of Congress in his remarks following the House vote to hold him “in contempt” for refusing to hand over documents associated with the Fast and Furious operation.
Wednesday, June 20, 2011 will go down in history as the day that was the beginning of the end for President Barack Obama’s presidency. With the president’s execution of executive privilege regarding United States Attorney General Eric Holder’s “Fast and Furious” gun-walking scandal.
On his way into the Warrington police station on Thursday, John Grzyminski spoke to reporters about the explosive devices found in his mother’s Warrington home.
The CBS 3 I-Team has confirmed federal investigators are now heading to Philadelphia to help local investigators search for answers in the deaths of Philadelphia Fire Department Lieutenant Bob Neary and fellow firefighter Daniel Sweeney.
A scare at Philadelphia International airport Thursday night — A man was arrested trying to breach security with a gun.
There’s now a reward out for anyone who has more information about a small fire that was set at a PECO Substation in Northeast Philadelphia.
City and federal officials vow to keep working until they know what started Sunday’s latest major industrial fire in Camden, NJ.
Jason Laughlin of the Camden County Prosecutor’s Office says the investigation is being carried out by the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, the Camden County Prosecutor’s Office and Camden police department.
Authorities say more cops are on duty as a “proactive step” — as neighbors express concerns that the blazes are the work of an arsonist.
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Concealed $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Doctor Killed By Husband In NJ Murder-Suicide
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...