A study says certain foods high in antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids and other nutrients can help those who suffer from seasonal allergies.
Our unusually warm, sunny weather has trees and shrubs blooming big time. Beauty brings misery to millions.
The Institute of Medicine, or IOM, has looked at the safety of childhood vaccines and a panel of experts reviewed their findings.
There is a great reason why parents should not smoke cigarettes in the car with their children.
Find out more about the The Asthma Center.
There are four stages of COPD from mild to severe and as the symptoms worsen the amount of coughing and production of phlegm or mucus increases.
Many things can be done better at home than in a hospital environment and home visits and therapy can make a big difference.
Peggy Dolan, founder and executive director of the Kelly Anne Dolan Memorial Fund, named for her late daughter, says the group has been distributing air conditioners and funding to help keep them running to families throughout the summer.
Chris discusses the latest in the negotiations over the debt ceiling. He talks to Chris Butler about what default would mean, Congressman Mike Fitzpatrick about how close a deal is and to CBS 3′s Beasley Reece about the Eagles trade of Kevin Kolb.
New Jersey governor Chris Christie was undergoing tests at a North Jersey hospital after he had difficulty breathing on Thursday morning.
Orange means unhealthy pollution levels for sensitive people. Next would be red, which is unhealthy air for all.
Representatives from the Clean Air Council and the Sierra Club were on Independence Mall in front of a giant inflatable hand holding an inhaler, talking about the difficulty of living with asthma in areas of poor air quality.
A study conducted by Columbia University researchers reveals neighborhoods where children have a high rate of asthma are twice as likely to have antibodies combating cockroach protein in their blood, meaning they were exposed to the bug and probably allergic.
Dr. Brian Berberian, a gastroenterologist at Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center in Camden calls it asthma of the esophagus.
- Marcos Camacho, Notorious 'Kensington Rapist,' Sentenced to 50+ Years in Prison
- Police Searching For Bank Robbery Suspects In Montgomery County
- Corbett: Dedicated To Finding Long-Term Solution For Philadelphia School District
- Brotherly Love: Chefs Compete In MANNA Guac-Off
- Montco Advocates For The Elderly Discuss State Funding Needs
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...