Assault Weapons Ban
Chris reviews Speaker of the House John Boehner’s “Plan B” to avert the fiscal cliff crisis, the continued media coverage of the Newtown school shooting, and the efforts to use the shooting to implement stricter gun control. He also talks to Author Clayton Cramer about the difficulties of institutionalizing the mentally ill.
On ABC’s “This Week” Sunday morning, Philadelphia Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey and former Governor Ed Rendell talked about the Colorado shooting and why they’re fighting for stricter gun laws.
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Exclusive: I-Team Uncovers What Prayer-Healing Family Told Police After Son’s Death
- Parents, Students And Teachers Rally As School Budget Woes Continue
- NJ Man Gets Life In Prison For Bucks County Musician's Death
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta