President Barack Obama tried his hand at arcade football and joked Tuesday with Gov. Chris Christie, declaring the Jersey Shore is back seven months after Superstorm Sandy bore down on its famed boardwalks and seaside towns.
New Jersey’s fourth state-sponsored gun buyback program is under way in two locations.
Among Christie’s big initiatives is the revitalization of Atlantic City.
Last month, hundreds of dedicated fans of New Jersey punk band the Gaslight Anthemwaited outside of Asbury Park’s The Stone Pony for their chance to be in the band’s music video for “45.”
A father of two and some teenagers are all wearing their bathing suits on the boardwalk, and that’s in violation of a 1958 ordinance that reads “No person clad in bathing attire shall be on the boardwalk or the public walks adjacent thereto.”
New Jersey State police say troopers have located and recovered the bodies of two individuals Thursday along the Jersey Shore.
When New Jersey rockers the Gaslight Anthem decided to film a new music video for their new single “45,” Asbury Park’s the Stone Pony was the only option they considered.
Authorities say a teenage boy was hospitalized and a woman was injured when a large brawl broke out during a Sweet 16 birthday party held at a hall in central New Jersey.
Bruce Springsteen Returns To The ‘Streets Of Philadelphia’ In A Must-See Exhibition At The National Constitution Center
Today, on the anniversary of the date Bruce Springsteen appeared on the covers of both TIME and Newsweek in 1975, the National Constitution Center announced that it will be the only venue to host From Asbury Park to the Promised Land: The Life and Music of Bruce Springsteen.
New Jersey State Police is offering a reward for information leading to the arrest of an armed fugitive.
Humane officials are putting up a reward, in hopes of tracking down whoever shot a whale most likely before Labor Day out in the Atlantic Ocean.
Authorities say two men were seriously wounded when gunfire erupted during a brawl in a Jersey Shore community.
Dozens of fans have gathered at a legendary New Jersey rock club to mourn the death and celebrate the life and music of saxophonist Clarence Clemons.
High winds and frigid temperatures made the job tougher as New Jerseyans dug out Monday from the day-after-Christmas storm that dumped more than 2 feet of snow in some areas.
A powerful winter storm roared into New Jersey on Sunday, bringing most travel to a standstill and extending many family holiday gatherings for at least another day.
- Review Of Philadelphia Police Policies Gets Underway
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...