Ten blocks in the heart of Philadelphia will be turned into a canvas reflecting a crisis in America.
On Monday, world-renowned artist Peter Hutchinson added his touch at the Artlantic site.
Marshalling creativity may be more art than science, especially where a Seattle drawing instructor is concerned.
The classic characters of drama may be fun to watch in plays or movies but they’re a major distraction in the office.
Kelly is an abstract artist who came to see the installation of his wall sculptures, which are on exhibit at the Barnes Foundation this summer.
Students from Central Bucks High School South have been named among the Top 50 finalists in Van’s Custom Culture contest, a national competition designed to inspire creativity in teens.
The school district says “massive layoffs” and program cuts loom if it doesn’t fill its $300 million budget hole.
The DrawQuest app features daily drawing competitions that let you and countless other people flex your creative muscles.
The tour runs every Saturday in April, Saturday and Sundays in May and then five days a week beginning in June.
Auguste Rodin’s “The Burghers of Calais” was set down with a giant crane Friday at the museum, which recently completed a three-year renovation inside and out.
A successful crafts festival, that travels the country year round touting its “Made in America” experience, is pulling into Montgomery County to showcase many one of a kind works.
The work by N.C. Wyeth was one of 16 illustrations made in 1929 for a translation of Homer’s Greek classic “The Odyssey.”
Many of the artists worked as part of the Works Progress Administration, which supported workers during the depression. They used vibrant colors to tell showcase life amid layoffs, food shortages, housing crises and the escalating anti-Semitism.
The priceless art collection at the Barnes Foundation attracts a record-breaking number of visitors almost every day. But on Friday nights, the museum is open with music, tastings, even a pajama party for the children.
As if a staggering art collection weren’t enough, the Barnes Foundation is offering a lively mix of music, theater, and other programs every Friday night.
- CBS News Reporter Sharyl Attkisson Says Her Computers May Have Been Tampered With
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- La Salle University's President To Step Down In May 2014
- Philadelphia Author Wins National Science Fiction Writing Award
- Man Injured After Box Of Ammunition Explodes In Delaware
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...