For golf fans in town for the U.S. Open at Merion, there’s an exhibit at the Philadelphia Museum of Art for you.
A truck stuck underneath an overpass near the Benjamin Franklin Parkway in Philadelphia is snarling traffic.
It’s a Thanksgiving Day tradition that’s been going strong for 93 years here in Philadelphia. The annual Thanksgiving Day Parade.
For Josh Crompton, who suffered a stroke at the age of 31 this past April, it all could have ended with “Tiny Dancer.”
Chris discusses the fallout on Sixers owner Marc Leder after a video surfaced of Mitt Romney speaking at fundraiser he hosted. He talks to Dom Giordano about a town hall event he hosted with Governor Tom Corbett that was interrupted last night and Senator Pat Toomey to analyze the state of the presidential election so far.
An estimated crowd of 50,000 will be on the Parkway Saturday. Many will be there to see one man, Jay-Z, who made a brief public appearance Friday night.
On any given day, they’re scattered across Philadelphia — but last night, for one night only, the city’s top food trucks and vendors set up shop at the Art Museum Circle for a the picnic on the Parkway.
A tribute to the late Don Cornelius and Whitney Houston was staged in front of the Art Museum this afternoon. It’s an attempt to break the world record for the longest Soul Train Dance Line. The record is 211 in a dance line.
Finding a specific style of art can be a tedious process if you don’t know where to look. Fortunately, if you’re looking for Impressionist art in the Philadelphia area, this list has you covered.
Plans are in the works to turn Spring Garden Street into a greenway that is a hub of activity for drivers, cyclists and others, connecting the Art Museum area to neighborhoods around the Delaware River.
People watching is a delightful way to spend an afternoon with friends. The best part of it all: it’s absolutely free. Here are a few of the best spots in Philadelphia for some great, free fun.
Everyone is ready for Philadelphia’s 27th annual pro-cycling race this morning.
Come winter time, you can almost guarantee two things in Philadelphia: snow and those looking to sled on the white stuff. Here is a list of cool places to take your sled and have a good time!
The Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corporation put together their top 11 new, novel and noteworthy attractions to visit in Philadelphia in 2011 – Melony Roy. History In A New Light 1) A larger-than-life Benjamin Franklin […]
If you are a museum buff, then Philadelphia is the place to be! The City of Brotherly Love offers a wide variety of museums for everyone to enjoy.
- Actor In Final Episode Of ‘Sopranos’ Stunned By Loss Of Friend Gandolfini
- Eyewitness News Speaks With Gov. Christie, Mrs. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- Bear Spotted Climbing Playground Set In Bucks County
- Firefighters Find Body At Allentown Blaze
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...