A new photo exhibit being held at the Philadelphia Museum of Art’s Pearman building across the street examines the American Prom experience.
Artists Lucy Begg and Robert Gay spent a week assembling the intricate weave of metal and PVC pipe that, Begg says, they call “escaped infrastructure”.
“All About Art” is MossRehab’s annual art exhibition that showcases hundreds of work by artists with disabilities.
To fight the stigma associated with homelessness, students at University of the Arts teamed up with artists from a nearby shelter to create an exhibit titled “Our Voice, Our Art, Our Home.”
The Community Gallery at the Philadelphia Foundation is showing a special exhibit of work by those living with disabilities.
This is the 24th annual Touch the Future Art exhibit, which began as a memorial to NASA’s teacher in space Christa McAuliffe, whose motto was “I touch the future…I teach.”
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta