Court papers in Dauphin County show the charges against Zayd Issah were filed March 10. The charges include two counts of forgery, two counts of conspiracy and four counts of theft by deception.
Two people have been arrested in Delaware after an investigation revealed their involvement in drug activity.
Wilmington’s Gun Squad unit arrested Zuikira Williams, 24, on Saturday around 9:10 p.m. after an ongoing investigation.
NJ Corrections Officer Arrested For Allegedly Posing As Police Officer To Coerce Prostitutes Into Sex For Free
Investigators say Stevens supposedly telephoned women who advertised their services online under the name “Rich” or “Rick” to arrange for sexual encounters at hotels in Burlington County and Philadelphia.
Police say that during a drug investigation on the 3000 block of N Heald Street in Wilmington on Wednesday, 23-year-old Marlon R. Lindsey attempted to conceal the crack.
Police in Philadelphia are investigating an apparent dogfighting ring in the Germantown neighborhood of the city.
An eastern Pennsylvania man who spent years on the lam after allegedly killing his estranged wife has been captured in Italy.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials on Wednesday announced the arrest of 27-year-old Marco Antonio Miranda-DeJesus.
Police say a man was high on the synthetic stimulant known as bath salts when he was naked and chased a car down the street in central Pennsylvania.
The robbery took place last Friday, March 8th at the Jaques Mini-Market located at Wakefield and Ashmead Streets in East Germantown.
The third suspect in a robbery that took place while the victim believed he was test driving a car has been arrested.
Police in Philadelphia say they’ve arrested a serial bank robber they believe is responsible for nine robberies throughout the area.
Jevon Michael Avis, a 31-year-old formerly of Tredyffrin, was arrested on Feb. 26th after an investigation connected him to the robbery spree.
In late December 2012, Lansdale Police received information that an employee from Lansdale Meats & Deli in Hatfield named “Leon” was involved in selling marijuana.
The incident happened around 11 p.m. on Sunday, when casino security received a call from Brandon K. Buchanan, 28, of Wilmington.
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Exclusive: I-Team Uncovers What Prayer-Healing Family Told Police After Son’s Death
- Parents, Students And Teachers Rally As School Budget Woes Continue
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta