Haverford police began preparing for this prestigious event two years ago, but what happened earlier this week in Boston has been a game changer.
Local union members demonstrated outside the main entrance of Merion Golf Club, in Delaware County, protesting the use of foreign workers as the club prepares for the prestigious US Open.
Sometime on Sunday night Bernard Pierce will pull on his Baltimore Ravens’ helmet and just play football, just like he did coming up in Ardmore. As he did at Glen Mills. And as he did at Temple before entering this grand stage.
Michael McKeeman came in first with an unofficial time of 2:17:50.
Law enforcement turned out Thursday to remember a cop who made the ultimate sacrifice in Lower Merion nearly 90 years ago.
James Civello waived his preliminary hearing in District Court in Ardmore, and will stand trial on felony charges that include corruption of minors and child endangerment.
Maybe the feet are the Rodney Dangerfields of body parts — they don’t get no respect.
- Gun Rights Advocates March To Protest Philadelphia Ordinance That Bans Firearms On City Property
- NJ Mom Wants To Withdraw Guilty Plea In Kidnapping, Starving Of 8-Year-Old Daughter
- NJ Man Claims Share Of $198M Mega Millions Jackpot
- Man Arrested After Firing Shots At Stepdaughter, Police In North Philadelphia
- 3 Stabbed In 2 Separate Incidents In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...