It’s hard being a teenager with a disability, especially if your dream is being in theater. Now, one woman who lived that is providing free acting and singing lessons for dozens of disabled young people.
There’s a new theater company in Philadelphia called Center City Theater Works.
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes