The board that oversees Pennsylvania’s state-owned universities has given the green light to new contracts for thousands of faculty members and hundreds of sports coaches.
Faculty members at West Chester, Cheyney and the twelve other state-owned universities in Pennsylvania have overwhelmingly ratified a new contract agreement.
Faculty and coaches at West Chester, Cheyney and twelve other state-owned universities have overwhelmingly voted to authorize their leadership to call a strike.
The union representing faculty at West Chester, Cheyney and twelve other state-owned Pennsylvania universities is offering to negotiate a one-year pay freeze.
- 3 Hurt In Apparent Explosion At Coatesville Steel Plant
- Camden Man Pleads Guilty To Cashing Stolen Checks
- Fear Of Sandy Damage At Jersey Shore Leaves Rental Inventory On The Books
- Plenty To Do If You’re Staying In Town For Memorial Day Weekend
- Reproduction Of Historic Slave Ship Arrives At Seaport Museum
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta