The free app checks signal strength, download speed and Internet response time. Each test is recorded and sent back to their servers, and it’s that crowdsourced info that shows you whether Verizon, Sprint, or AT&T works best.
The deadline for filing your federal tax return is less than a month away. Have you completed your tax return yet? If not, 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan has some advice so that you can be sure your information stays secure.
Your smartphone could help prove to your little one that Santa stopped by.
National Association Of Insurance Commissioners Offers New App To Help Home Owners Be Better Prepared In Natural Disasters
Few of us go looking for trouble, but as Hurricane Irene showed just last weekend sometimes trouble finds us. KYW’s John Ostapkovich reports on a next-generation way of being prepared.
A new exhibit on George Washington at the National Constitution Center comes with an electronic version of “Washington slept here.”
Center City District’s summertime “Sips” promotion is officially underway.
A new high tech way to prevent and get rid of pain that you can use anywhere, at home or on the road. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl shows you how it works.
The top distraction while driving is a cell phone. Whether you’re chatting or texting, it can be dangerous.
It’s a deal worth $39 billion dollars and will create the largest cell phone company in the United States.
Anxious about your brackets? Watching every game? Check into games, score points, root for your team and talk smack to your buddies with CBS Philly’s latest mobile application: Shout Sports!
Did you ever see a driver do something dangerous or illegal or just plain rude? 3 On Your Side’s Jim Donovan shows us how technology can now hold them accountable.
Many people believe technology is to blame for the decline of this simple show of gratitude. But 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan finds that technology could also help fix that.
If you are looking for a way to get information on your taxes, there is an app for that.
We all know it’s unsafe and even illegal to use a hand-held cell phone while driving. A new mobile application just for drivers promises to keep you informed at all times, and you don’t have to touch your hand-held device.
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Conceal $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Front Of Their Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Patients Remember Doctor Killed In NJ Murder-Suicide
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...