A technology breakthrough that’s giving amputees new abilities. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl shows us this amazing development.
A new add for Facebook Home shows a young woman ignoring the stories her family tells during supper.
Co-created by a University of Pennsylvania Graduate, “On the Rebound” is a free Facebook app that lets users discover which of their friends are both single and likely interested.
You’ve ripped up the old photos and donated the borrowed clothes. Now, all that’s left to clean up is your Facebook account.
Pennsylvania just released new flu numbers. Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl has them and more on a new high tech way to fight the virus.
Didn’t get that engagement ring you were hoping for this holiday season? Send your significant other a hint and download this app.
Michael Vick releases his new app, the day after the team loses their 7th straight game.
A new app is letting you take control of what you want – or don’t want – to see, at least on Facebook.
Facebook is once again revolutionizing the way we communicate with social media. It’s unveiled a new feature that will let you send real, tangible gifts to your friends.
Facebook is looking at using details to place targeted ads for other companies – not on its smartphone apps, but on others, and on mobile web.
A new service aims to answer the question of what should happen to a Facebook page after its owner dies.
Most smartphone users don’t hesitate to tap ‘OK’ when a newly-installed app asks for permission to use certain features on the device. But, a mobile security firm finds some big privacy risks in that practice.
What started as a college senior project to help the visually impaired is now available in the Google Play market – the Android app store.
By Jim Donovan: The New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs has made it easier than ever to “Investigate Before You Donate” and learn how your favorite charities actually spend the money you give. The Division […]
The free app checks signal strength, download speed and Internet response time. Each test is recorded and sent back to their servers, and it’s that crowdsourced info that shows you whether Verizon, Sprint, or AT&T works best.
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Exclusive: I-Team Uncovers What Prayer-Healing Family Told Police After Son’s Death
- Parents, Students And Teachers Rally As School Budget Woes Continue
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta