A Penn State trustee says a consultant should be asked to return “some or all” of the millions of dollars Penn State University paid for an internal investigation into the handling of sexual abuse allegations.
Penn State trustees Sunday ended a two-day meeting on a positive note, swapping ideas about how the university’s looming football season opener could be used as the vehicle for a public-relations extravaganza.
One of the three new members of the Board of Trustees at Penn State came from the gridiron.
- Nutter's Tax Plan For Phila. School Funding Gets Tepid Response in City Council
- State Police: Missing Montgomery County College Student Found Safe
- Officials: At Least 1 NJ Bar Under Investigation Served Fake Alcohol To Customers
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Montco Authorities Announce Takedown of Large-Scale Marijuana Ring
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta