Fresh off a trip to Las Vegas for Floyd Mayweather’s last fight, Anthony Gargano hopes that boxing survives.
Ben Roethlisberger says that Matt Barkley reminds him of New Orleans QB Drew Brees.
Eagles General Manager Howie Roseman joined Anthony Gargano and Glen Macnow Monday on Sportsradio 94WIP to talk about the 2013 Eagles draft class.
According to a vote on NFL.COM, “The Catch,” is not the greatest play of all time. Neither is the “Immaculate Reception.” Nor is it the “Music City Miracle.”
La Salle’s Ty Garland has newfound fame after his game winning shot; now he’d like some more Twitter followers.
Mike Adams is looking like he’s back to the form that made him a dominant reliever.
Charlie Manuel says that both Ben Revere and Jimmy Rollins are likely to lead off this season.
Oregon reporter says that Chip Kelly has a ‘thin skin when criticized.’
Danny Briere says captain or not, the Flyers are Claude Giroux’s team.
Former Eagles coach Dick Vermiel says the Eagles should hire Jon Gruden.
94WIP’s Anthony Gargano reports that the Phillies have offered Josh Hamilton a three-year contract.
Jrue Holiday is excited to see Andre Iguodala, but thinks he’ll get booed.
Ricky Watters says he loves Philly, and wants to put ‘For Who, For What,’ behind him.
LeSean McCoy says his beef with Osi Umenyiora is over.
Kevin Kolb talks about what it will be like to face the Eagles on Sunday.
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Electric Companies Prepare For Summer Usage Spike
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Governor Corbett Faces Off Against NCAA
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects