Annie E. Casey Foundation
Advances are being made in education. In 2011, with leadership from the Annie E. Casey Foundation, 160 cities have joined in making sure all kids read on grade level by the end of 3rd grade.
A new report from The Annie E. Casey Foundation, No Place for Kids brings heavy evidence showing that incarcerating youth just doesn’t work.
The findings of a national study by the Annie E. Casey Foundation show that those who don’t read proficiently by 3rd grade are 4 times more likely to leave school without a diploma than proficient readers.
- Dom Speaks With Pa. Senator Chuck McIlhinney About Liquor Bill
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Pregnant Woman In Serious Condition Following Triple Shooting in North Philadelphia
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Highlights Two Levels of Care By City
- Marcos Camacho, Notorious 'Kensington Rapist,' Sentenced to 50+ Years in Prison
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...