In this week’s Angie’s List report, Jim Donovan has some things you should consider if you’re thinking of installing a new fence.
In this week’s Angie’s List report, Jim Donovan looks at some things you can do to keep your home pest free.
In this week’s Angie’s List report, Jim Donovan has some things you should be doing to improve the chances your home will sell quickly.
In this week’s Angie’s List report, Jim Donovan explains why you should probably pay closer attention to your water heater.
Does you bathroom look out of date? Or maybe a tub and tiles look dingy or discolored. In this week’s Angie’s List report, Jim Donovan shows you how you can make it look brand new again without spending a small fortune.
How often do think about your garage door? Probably not often but that could actually put you at risk. In this week’s Angie’s List, Jim Donovan explains why it’s not a good idea to ignore your garage door.
When you get involved with any home improvement project it’s important to remember good planning is key to a smooth experience because any delays could end up costing time and money.
Soon the cool air will move in and we’ll be turning up the heat. But do you ever find it hard to maintain an even temperature throughout your entire house? You’re not alone, it’s a problem many homeowners have.
Car trouble is a headache none of us want to deal with, but when your vehicle needs immediate attention, you want to make sure you’re leaving it in the hands of someone you trust.
If you need to have coolant added to your air conditioner this summer, brace yourself, you might be in for a shock. In this week’s Angie’s List report, Jim Donovan explains how fixing that leak could cost you more than it has in years past.
Have the recent warm temperatures led you to turn on your AC?
April showers bring may flowers but that’s no all they bring. Sometimes you could end up with unwanted water in your home. In this week’s Angie’s List report, Jim Donovan shows you some things you should be doing to make sure you home stays dry.
Most appliances hum along doing their thing for a decade or more — but sometimes they fail years before they should. In this week’s Angie’s List, Jim Donovan shows you some things you should be doing to keep them running smoothly.
This time of year many people are thinking of doing some remodeling. Updating things like your kitchen or bathroom can actually be a smart investment. But in this week’s Angie’s List, Jim Donovan shows you why you need to be smart when it comes to doing any upgrades.
We rely on our cars daily to get us around but frequently we tend to overlook the early warning signs that something is wrong with our vehicles.
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta