According to a new poll, Chris Christie and Hillary Clinton lead the pack for their respective parties in the early look at the run for President in 2016.
At 74-percent its the he highest of any New Jersey Governor in the 17 years that Quinnipiac has been polling the state.
Chris wants to know why Philadelphia isnt featured more prominently on the Fourth of July. He talks to Jeff Roe and Michael Bronstein on a special Tuesday edition on the Monday Morning Matchup and to Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel about the series against the Marlins.
- Historic Uptown Theater Celebrates Black Music Month By Opening Doors for Tours
- Actor James Gandolfini Dies In Italy At Age 51
- Dom Speaks With Pa. Senator Chuck McIlhinney About Liquor Bill
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...