Convicted Philadelphia murderer Terrance Williams is no longer on Death Row.
After hearing closing arguments on Tuesday, Judge Teresa Sarmina says on Friday morning she will make her final ruling on whether to rule a stay of execution for Terrance Williams, a man sentenced to death in the 1986 murder of 56-year-old Amos Norwood of Mt. Airy.
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed By SEPTA Train Near Philmont Station
- Italian Artist's Mosaic Tile Pieces On Display At Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Sisters Ejected From King Of Prussia Mall Over Profane Cancer Hats
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure in Philadelphia Public Schools
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...