A new Gallup poll released on Thursday shows that just 10% of Americans have faith in the United States Congress.
The poll, which surveyed over 1,500 people about their values and beliefs, revealed that Americans have become more accepting of certain things, especially gay and lesbian relationships and having a child out of wedlock.
The US spends more on health care but lags behind other countries in health.
3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan has advice that many households can use to plan for emergencies, retirement and more.
The Mauris from Lancaster, Pennsylvania got married in September. They say they waited to book their honeymoon until now because they wanted something to look forward to. It was supposed to be a trip of their lifetime. Instead, they returned home grateful to be alive.
Next Friday, the world watches the British royal wedding. And one political watcher says Americans will be watching carefully.
A new study out Thursday showed more and more Americans believe marriage could become optional or even obsolete.
The recent stock market downturn affected many Americans, some more than others. But it seems that even in a bad economy, women might be better investors overall.
- New Pantry Program Provides Fresh, Healthy Food To Those In Need
- Man In Critical Condition After Port Richmond Stabbing
- Christie Can Set NJ Election Date, Lawyers Argue
- Philadelphia Man Finds Sinkhole Filled With Green Ooze
- Sea Isle City Residents Prove They’re Stronger Than Sandy As Rebuilding Efforts Continue
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...