American Red Cross
The cast of Star Trek: The Next Generation, will be back on the big screen for a one-night special presentation this Thursday.
A local medical practice is hosting a boardwalk-themed fundraiser for the victims of Hurricane Sandy, the Red Cross “Red Ball” is ahead, and a wine bar has a nod to the Ides of March.
The damage created by Superstorm Sandy has done nothing if not alert residents to the need to be prepared for the worst. From food storage to first aid classes, here are the top resources for emergency preparedness in the Philadelphia area.
Two firefighters were injured while battling a fire in Delaware County on Sunday evening.
The local chapter of the American Red Cross held its annual holiday party Thursday night for children affected by some kind of disaster over the past year.
Governor Tom Corbett led the celebration as the Pennsylvania State Capitol Christmas trees were officially lit at sundown Tuesday.
It’s the fifth annual Philadelphia Eagles-American Red Cross blood drive. From 6am to 2pm, the Linc will host the hundreds of fans expected to donate blood.
Neil Young and Crazy Horse will perform a Superstorm Sandy benefit concert in Atlantic City.
Wawa donates check to the American Red Cross for Sandy Relief.
The CBS Radio stations in Philadelphia and concert promoter Live Nation are joining forces to raise money for the American Red Cross fund for “Superstorm Sandy” victims.
CBS Local Media Stations In Philadelphia Continue “Operation Brotherly Love” With American Red Cross For Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts
The CBS Local Media stations in Philadelphia – CBS 3, The CW Philly, KYW Newsradio 1060, 98.1 WOGL, SportsRadio 94 WIP, SportsRadio 610 WIP, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, CBSPhilly.com and CBS Outdoor – continue to support the local Hurricane Sandy relief efforts with the American Red Cross through Operation Brotherly Love.
Have a milkshake, donate to disaster relief efforts. At Shake Shack this week, you can do both.
The Red Cross fundraising blitz continued in high gear on Tuesday in its effort to handle everyone who was displaced during Hurricane Sandy.
“We canceled every single blood drive Monday, Tuesday, and the majority of Wednesday as well,” says spokesman Anthony Tornetta.
With much of the East Coast devastated by Hurricane Sandy, a number of musicians have decided to hold a benefit concert for the American Red Cross.
- Police Release Surveillance Video Of Suspect In Fatal Stabbing Of Fruit Vendor
- Cherry Hill Country Club Sold For $10.1 Million
- CBS Philly Stations Kick Off The Summer Live From Atlantic City
- 3 On Your Side: Homes Selling That Weren't On The Market
- Survey Finds Philadelphia-Area Residents Eager To Revisit South Jersey Shore
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...