American Geriatric Association
The American Geriatric Association recommends everyone over 65 be screened for falls. Home visits looking at lighting and areas of potential dangers like throw rugs.
- In 2013 Pa. Primary, Most Action In The Cities
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals