Your payment options now include Twitter if you are an American Express Card Holder.
By Jim Donovan: Do you like to charge things on your credit card? Well depending on where you shop, now it may cost you! Beginning Sunday, January 27th, merchants who accept MasterCard and Visa are […]
By Jim Donovan: Six million Discover, American Express and Capital One customers are getting refunds. Are you one of them? The three credit card companies are paying back customers a total of $435 million because […]
An effort to support local business took place Saturday all throughout the city.
For the third year in a row, the Saturday after Thanksgiving, coined Small Business Saturday by American Express, is dedicated to the mom and pop businesses in the area and across the country.
By Jim Donovan: The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) has announced an enforcement action with orders requiring three American Express subsidiaries to refund an estimated $85 million to approximately 250,000 customers for illegal card practices. […]
“Debt protection” is an insurance offered by some credit card companies. If, for example, you lose your job or have a health problem and can’t make your minimum payment, they’ll cover it — for a fee.
A New Jersey Senate committee has cleared a measure that would halt a plan by the Christie Administration to seize the unused value of gift cards two years after their purchase, a plan that is forcing the issuers of some of those cards to stop doing business in the Garden State.
When it comes to credit cards, Isn’t it amazing that a parent’s definition of ‘emergency’ means life threatening; to kids it means low prices on new releases. So are parents liable for an enormous bill rung up by their minor child?
Week after week, month after month, drivers have been feeling pain at the pump. Spring is usually a time where we get some relief from high gas prices, but not this year. And who knows what the summer will hold!
The fact that American Express has decided to stop selling its gift cards at New Jersey retail stores is the latest salvo in an ongoing battle over what happens to un-redeemed card values.
By Jim Donovan: As the premier sponsor in the “Shop Small Gift Card” program, FedEx today will give away for free 30,000 Shop-Small American Express gift cards, each worth $25, to consumers through a Facebook […]
Police in Montgomery County say an ID theft investigation uncovered thieves racking up thousands of dollars in charges at a furniture store, a chain they may have hit before.
Black Friday is history, and small business owners hope holiday shoppers turn their attention away from the big box retailers and pick up some gifts at mom and pop shops for small business Saturday.
By Jim Donovan: This is a deal that is difficult to pass up. American Express is encouraging people to shop at small businesses tomorrow. It is running a promotion on Saturday, November 27, 2010, that […]
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...