American Airlines flights across the country are grounded because of computer problems.
The chief of Philadelphia International Airport says the benefits to local flyers from the pending merger of US Airways and American airlines are huge including the potential of more international flights.
The Department of Transportation has stated that support animals must be allowed on planes – even animals who aid people with emotional problems like depression or anxiety.
3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan finds, this Valentine’s Day marriage may not be a sweetheart deal for travelers.
American Airlines and US Airways formally announced Thursday that they have agreed to merge in a deal worth $11 billion.
Chris discusses the merger between US Air and American Airlines, the lasting political impact to Marco Rubio after his response to the State of the Union Address, and the President’s role in introducing sequestration. He also talks to Leroy Velasquez, who runs a website offering patrons the opportunity to pay for dates.
The boards of both companies approved the merger late Wednesday, according to three people close to the situation.
An American Airlines flight from Philadelphia to Miami was delayed almost two hours due to a mechanical issue with the pilot’s seat, airline officials said Thursday.
A new report from the federal government says airline passengers can expect fewer flights, higher fees, and less competition.
Air travelers who are scheduled to fly via American Airlines on Tuesday are being advised to call ahead or call the airline because of major delays caused by labor action by American Airlines pilots.
American Airlines and US Airways are one step closer to a potential merger.
Airlines have begun imposing dress codes on passengers, even though no dress code is posted anywhere.
An exclusive CBS 3 I-Team Investigation reveals Philadelphia Police, working an airline, are now conducting a joint undercover investigation hoping to protect flyers from being victimized by thieves at Philadelphia International Airport.
Don’t panic, says Patricia Wurster, owner of The Travel Station in Oreland.
American Airlines is out with a new policy that aims to cut down boarding delays. But it comes at a price to parents flying with small children.
- Hurricane Forecast: Another Busy Atlantic Season
- CDC Says Majority Of Sandy Victims Drowned
- City Council OKs Law Requiring Parental Supervision of Teens at Tanning Salons
- Police: Boy Chained To Table For Not Finishing Dinner
- Phila. Charter Schools Urge City and State To Increase Education Funding Citywide
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta