Four people were injured when an ambulance and a minivan collided in Delaware early Tuesday morning.
Officials say the woman tried to have her car’s insurance policy upgraded while she was riding to the hospital after the accident.
Gloucester Township, New Jersey fired its ambulance service provider Tuesday after an inspection found five ambulances unregistered; two were uninspected.
A man is in police custody after he led police on a short pursuit in an ambulance all while holding a co-worker “against his will.”
A study of the Philadelphia’s medic units reveals they are incredibly busy. In fact, based on last year’s numbers, two Kensington area based Medic units are the shaping up to be the busiest in the country.
A 43-year-old man has been charged with car theft, drunken driving and other crimes because police say he went joyriding in an ambulance stolen from a southwestern Pennsylvania hospital.
- Cape May-Lewes Ferry Canceled For High Winds
- Pa. State Police Issue Amber Alert For Abducted Girl
- Gun Rights Advocates March To Protest Philadelphia Ordinance That Bans Firearms On City Property
- NJ Mom Wants To Withdraw Guilty Plea In Kidnapping, Starving Of 8-Year-Old Daughter
- NJ Man Claims Share Of $198M Mega Millions Jackpot
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...