Think of the frequent flyer miles as 54-year-old Amato Berardi jets off on Mondays to Rome during legislative sessions and returns on Fridays only to then have to try to connect with spread-out constituents.
- Free Library Of Philadelphia Works To Attract Millennials
- Officials: Montgomery County Likely To Lose $24 Million
- Local Graduate Stays Focused As Father, Mother Undergo Kidney Transplant Surgery
- Firefighters Rescue Victim Trapped Inside Radnor Township Blaze
- Health: New Technology Makes Dentist Visit Easier