What do moviegoers have to look forward to (or, perhaps, in some cases, dread) through the rest of May and into June, July, and August?
By the authority vested in me, I now pronounce “The Big Wedding” a bomb.
Even if the movie doesn’t quite replicate the parade of privileged moments of the stage play, it still resonates with intense emotionality and extravagant romanticism.
Benjamin Franklin said it first: “Time is money.” Well, here’s a movie that applies that truism literally.
Some rather insignificant movies on this week’s home video list…
On its debut weekend, the science fiction, action thriller unseated last week’s number one.
Who’s afraid of the big, bad wolf? Not us. And here’s why.
- Expert: ecoATMs Easy Money For Thieves
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...