Drugmaker Merck & Co. says the Food and Drug Administration is reviewing its second application to sell a new type of allergy treatment meant to gradually reduce allergic reactions over time, rather than just relieving sneezing, itching and other symptoms temporarily.
Spice allergy accounts for two percent of food allergies – and the problem goes beyond just foods.
GIANT Food Stores and MARTIN’S Food Markets have recalled two varieties of chicken wings in response to a recall made by Tyson Foods Inc.
Trees are blooming across the Delaware Valley, earlier than usual. And that means misery for many. Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl is On Your Side with why seasonal allergies are in bloom, before spring has even sprung.
EPA studies show that on average the air inside your home is two to five percent more polluted than the outside air. Certain house plants might be able to fix that.
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing
- 1 Dead, 1 Hospitalized After 2 Separate Overnight Shootings In Philadelphia
- Activists Work To Spread The Word On The 175th Anniversary Of The Burning Of Pennsylvania Hall
- Emergency Drill To Take Place At Fairmont Station Of Broad Street Subway
- Bank Embezzler Pays Steep Prices After Lying Her Way To A 1 Day Sentencing