There was no debate during the special meeting. The vote was 6-1.
Lou Cappelli, leader of the county freeholders, questions the credibility and motive of those who distributed the petitions.
Opponents of a plan to form a new Camden County Police Department, with the city of Camden it’s one and only participant, have laid out their plans to kill the whole idea before it ever gets started.
Those opposed to seeing Camden’s police force taken over by Camden County are laying out a two-pronged attack to block the effort.
- Philadelphia To See Economic Boost From NCAA Lacrosse Championships
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...