Alex’s Lemonade Stand
It’s a big weekend for the Alex’s Lemonade Stands cancer charity, and Eastern State Penitentiary will be serving its visitors prison slop!
Dozens of people put on their best Prohibition Era inspired attire in Center City Saturday night to benefit the Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation.
The Lemon Ball for Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation will be held on Saturday, January 12, 2013 from 6:30 p.m. to midnight at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown.
Find out more about Alex’s Race Car.
The Alex Scott: Stand For Hope, to benefit the pediatric cancer charity Alex’s Lemonade Stand, has been nominated for the non-profit Stay Classy awards for most effective awareness campaign!
For more on the Lemon Ride, click here.
The world’s largest Lego lemonade stand was being built Friday on Independence Mall.
CBS 3 and The CW Philly’s Sixth Annual Alex Scott Phone Bank, a 14-hour on-air benefit for the Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, raised $1,130,946 for pediatric cancer research Thursday night, a record for the fundraiser which began in 2007. Over its six years on-air, the event has raised more than $5.2 million for the cause.
The Alex Scott: A Stand For Hope Phone Bank was held at the CBS 3 studios on Thursday, June 07, 2012.
Chris recounts Scott Walkers win in Wisconsin’s recall election and gets analysis from CBS Reporter Andrew Mollenbeck and Human Events Contributor John Hayward. He details a story of a union contract that could prove to be the end of privatization plans of the PA LCB, and he talks to Tom McGrath from the Philly Post and Pat Ciarrocchi from CBS 3.
A local hotel is auctioning off a dream wedding package, with all proceeds benefitting Alex’s Lemonade Stand, and the bidding starts soon.
Racing … Running … Walking … Dancing … There are lots of fun options for supporting Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation in its mission against childhood cancer! To tell us more are Liz Scott, mom of […]
“Since this charity was started by a child, Alex Scott, we felt it was very appropriate to teach them a lesson on giving and caring.”
Chris reviews the latest in the continuing Anthony Weiner saga, talks to E.R.’s Noah Wylie about his new show, Falling Skies, City Councilman Bill Green about the school budget and the Phillies’ Tom McCarthy about last night’s loss and Plaxico Burress’ hat.
We’ve introduced you before to Max Levine, the Cherry Hill teenager who battled neuroblastoma, a rare form of cancer. It’s the same form of cancer that claimed the life of Alex Scott. Now we want to introduce you to Max’s good friend, Matt Schechter.
- Eyewitness News Speaks One-On-One With Gov. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Bear Spotted Climbing Playground Set In Bucks County
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With 3 Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- Firefighters Find Body At Allentown Blaze
- Historic Uptown Theater Celebrates Black Music Month By Opening Doors for Tours
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...