The crippled cruise ship whose sewage-filled breakdown in the Gulf of Mexico subjected thousands to horrendous conditions tore loose Wednesday from the dock where it’s being repaired, lumbered downriver and crunched into a cargo ship.
Alabama cornerback doesn’t think shoulder surgery will hurt draft stock. Will Eagles take him?
Chris reviews New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s State of the State Address, Stephen Colbert’s jokes about the proposed trillion dollar coin, and the fallout against Brent Musberger fawning over Alabama Quarterback AJ McCarron’s girlfriend during Monday’s National Championship game. He talks to Philadelphia Magazine’s Tom McGrath about the 50 best restaurants in the city and filmmaker Phelim McAleer about his assertions that Matt Damon is lying about fracking.
Chris details the cabinet nominations revealed yesterday by President Obama and the excitement that surrounded Alabama Quarterback AJ McCarron’s girlfriend during last night’s national championship game. He also discusses New Jersey Senate President Steve Sweeney’s latest politization of Hurricane Sandy, Senator Pat Toomey’s intentions for raising the debt ceiling, and a brawl at the Cherry Hill Mall.
Alabama romped to its second consecutive BCS championship, and third in four seasons, beating No. 1 Notre Dame 42-14 in a BCS championship game that was no classic after all.
It is the game that college football fans have been waiting all season for as #1 Notre Dame and #2 Alabama meet tonight in Miami in the BCS Championship Game.
Great offensive lines are paving the way for Notre Dame and Alabama.
BCS title game tickets will cost you at least $950.
Notre Dame finishes the season #1 in the AP Poll for the first time since 1988.
Notre Dame is #1 in the AP college football poll for the first time since 1993.
Alabama is #1, Florida is #2, and Kansas State #3 in new BCS standings.
No. 1 Alabama has a breather before starting on its toughest stretch of the season.
5:41 Exit polling shows Rick Santorum performed very well in the Alabama and Mississippi primaries yesterday. 6:10 Burglars tried to hide in a Chester Middle School after robbing a house down the street. 6:12 The Pennsylvania […]
While the Republican candidates for president are stumping in Louisiana and Alabama today, a new survey shows that the high price of gasoline is taking its toll on President Obama’s hopes of reelection.
Chris previews tonight’s Republican Primaries in Mississippi and Alabama and what a victory would mean to Mitt Romney. He talks to Scott Rudich of Round Guy Breweries about dealing with the Liquor Control Board in Pennsylvania and to Julie Chen and Aisha Tyler of CBS Television’s The Talk.
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Concealed $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Doctor Killed By Husband In NJ Murder-Suicide
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...