NOW LIVE: Eyewitness News: Watch Live Stream
The law requires companies that have contracts with the city to pay workers one-and-a-half times the minimum wage, plus paid sick leave. Smaller concessionaires, like those at the airport, had previously been exempt.
- Christie Backs Oklahoma Aid, Blunting Talk Of Payback
- Complaints Filed Against 4 Colleges Over Rapes, Including Swarthmore College
- Wall Street: Online Bets Can Help AC Market Grow
- Prayer-Healing Couple Charged With 3rd Degree Murder In Death Of Son
- Officials In Montgomery County School District Unveil New Security System
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...