Air Traffic Controllers
The flight was 16 seconds away from landing on March 1, 2012, when David Giberson noticed something was wrong.
Chris sleeps through the new FAA air traffic controller mandates. He talks to Phil Levota and Jeff Roe in the Monday Morning Matchup about the debt ceiling and Donald Trump and asks Charlie Manuel about the Phillies win over the Marlins yesterday.
- Chester County Student Suspended, Cited After Classmate Hit By BB
- AC Casino Operators Look For New Options In Search Of Profits
- Three Children Injured In Southwest Philadelphia House Fire
- Spike In Gas Prices Not Affecting Memorial Day Weekend Travel
- Local Non-Profit To Name ‘Best Storyteller In Philadelphia’
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...