Fourteen-year-old LaKyisha wants to see the world.
At 14, Kayla is a bit shy — until you get her talking about sports.
“I like playing football and I like going out places, and I like doing stuff that is fun,” says Zy’mir, 12.
Yesali is a compassionate 11-year-old who loves animals.
On Sunday, Feb. 10th, Camp Bow Wow locations across the nation, including in Cherry Hill, will play matchmaker for humans looking to add a new pup to their household.
Thirteen-year-old Patrick has a strong faith that has led him to consider a career as a preacher.
Brothers Carlos and José are looking for a home together.
Adopting a child from Russia was never easy, but the Russian parliament is considering making it impossible for Americans to do so.
Tajon looks like any other nine-year-old but he has a grown-up attitude.
“Creative” doesn’t even begin to describe Wafiq. At just 14 years old, he taught himself to play the drums.
The Facebook page is called the TAILS Network, TAILS stands for Transforming An Innocent Life by Sharing.
Robert loves computers and he plays the piano, even writes his own songs. And he has quite sophisticated tastes.
Gianna is a spark plug. This nine-year-old is quick with a story, a joke, or a song.
- What's Cooking on 1060: Foraging For Food, Cupcake Milkshakes, and 'Chefs for PAWS'
- Movie Review: 'World War Z'
- Actor In Final Episode Of ‘Sopranos’ Stunned By Loss Of Friend Gandolfini
- Eyewitness News Speaks With Gov. Christie, Mrs. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...