Chris gets ready for the Phillies home opener against the Kansas City Royals. He also reviews DA Seth Williams proposal to impose a two year minimum sentence for illegally possessing a gun in Philadelphia and Mayor Michael Nutters decision to veto city council’s mandatory paid sick leave bill. He also talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday and CBS 3′s Beasley Reece.
The Connecticut prosecutor leading the investigation into the Newtown school shooting says the gunman killed the 26 victims and took his own life within five minutes of shooting his way into the building.
5:43 Adam Lanza, the Newtown CT. shooter was inspired by Anders Breivik, the 2011 Norwegian shooter, and was trying to kill more people than he did. 6:40 Women are tired of the word “panties” to describe […]
The shooter in Connecticut is reported to have a neurological condition called Asperger’s syndrome. It’s on the autism spectrum, people with Asperger’s are usually very smart, but they have difficulties with social skills, and can have odd behaviors. Experts say while it’s often misunderstood, it’s not linked to violence.
- Pot-Legalization Group Relocates Outside US Courthouse After 2 Arrests
- Philadelphia Orchestra Prepares For Trip To China, 40th Anniversary Tour
- Police: Suspect Dragged Employee With Vehicle While Fleeing After Robbery
- Philadelphia Hosts US Mayors For Discussion on Technology and Government
- Hurricane Forecast: Another Busy Atlantic Season
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta